- 1 cup toasted coconut flakes (the sweet variety available in the baking aisle). Toast coconut in a 350 oven for 5-10 minutes until golden.
- 1 box jell-o chocolate pudding
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese at room temperature. ( I used low-fat cream cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tub of cool whip
- any pie crust you desire (store bought or homemade cookie or plain dough pie crust)
Top the chocolate pudding filling with the whip topping. Add more toasted coconut to garnish the top of the pie. I also added some finely grated chocolate (this step is optional). Allow to chill in the fridge for 4-8 hours before serving.
Copyright: All content, photos and text are property of Curry and Comfort and cannot be used without permission