|Photo circa 2011|
Note: Throwback Thursday is a new series where I take some of my original posts here on Curry and Comfort and redo them so I can take better photos.
1lb ground chicken
salt and black pepper to taste
1/2 tsp granulated garlic
1/2 tsp paprika
2 Tbs of melted butter
3 Tbs of Red Hot Sauce ( I recommend Franks Red Hot)
1 Tbs of Ketchup
Mix all ingredients together well.
Serves 4. Serve with fries or any vegetable side and Creamy Slaw (recipe below).
Note: If you are a fan of blue cheese and wings, you can also top the burger with blue cheese crumbles. If you want it creamy stir the crumbles into some sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
To make the Creamy Slaw:
- 1lb of shredded cabbage or a bag of shredded cabbage
- 2 serrano or jalapeno peppers seeded and finely diced
- 1 small onion finely diced or sliced
- 2-3 Tbs of sour cream (reduced fat is fine, but not non-fat)
- 1 Tbs of mayo (reduced fat is fine, but not non-fat)
photo circa 2011
- sprinkle of celery seeds
- sprinkle of sugar (to taste)
- 1 Tbs of rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.