I am trying to get my kids to love apples more. So I decided to make a tempting peanut butter dip to entice them into eating some.
This dip only takes a few minutes to make and it's really yummy. My daughter even ate it with some strawberries, so apples are not the only fruit you can dip in it.
My son then said that it would be a perfect topping for some waffles or pancakes. I think I'll be making some pancakes tomorrow for sure to try this idea out.
Now last week I gave out the Tuesday Tip on how to keep your apples from turning brown on you. I used my salt method to keep these apples looking picture perfect and they are still fine hours later in the fridge on the fruit platter when the kids came home after school to enjoy their snack.
This dip would also make a fun party idea for Halloween. So if you are planning on bobbing for apples this Halloween, make some of this dip to enjoy with them.
Peanut Butter and Maple Apple Dip
- 1 (8oz) brick cream cheese soften
- 5-6 Tbs maple syrup (or to taste for desired sweetness)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2-3 Tbs apple cider or apple juice (or as needed)
- chopped peanuts
1. Keep cream cheese out for 30-60 minutes to soften.
2. Blend soften cream cheese with peanut butter, maple syrup and cinnamon powder.
3. Add apple cider or apple juice to make dip creamy to your desired texture and consistency.
4. Garnish with chopped nuts and serve with slices apples.
Powered by Recipage
Step by Step Directions in Pictures:
Maple syrup can be adjusted for sweetness and apple cider for the consistency of the dip. Keep dip chilled.
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.