This is a perfectly refreshing pie for summer time. It feels like a mouth full of sunshine with each bite. The best part it is an easy no bake pie with a handful of ingredients. This dessert is great for Memorial Day weekend celebrations when you want a light creamy dessert.
To make this pie you will need the following:
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust (or you can make your own)
- 1 package of cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 tub of cool whip topping
- 1 large juicy lemon (juice of entire lemon and 1 tsp of zest)
- 1/2 cup of sugar or splenda
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.