Happy Sunday Everyone!
I have a confession. I was so busy last week with my friend that came to visit me for my birthday that I did not really cook anything for the blog. Yes... I cooked... but I did not have the time to take photos and blog. So the recipes I posted all week long were recipes that I shared before on the blog and wanted to share them again with everyone. I have over 1000 recipes on Curry and Comfort so even I forget what I have made before. I hope you enjoyed some of these recipes again...
Here is my week in review:
- Coconut Shrimp with Mango Tango Sauce
- Granny Smith Apple Slaw Salad (Throwback Thursday)...
- Avocado Pineapple Popsicles
- Vegetable Korma - Vegan Indian Side Dish
- Thai Meatball and Vegetable Stir Fry