Happy Sunday Everyone!
Did you know that July is National Hot Dog month? Well, I'm going to dedicate a whole week to the hot dog this coming week. You may even be surprised by some of my ideas on how to cook up a hot dog. Some of my recipes are simply condiments and fun new toppings for the ol' dog. My favorite standby is mustard and relish... but there are more ways to dress a hot dog and I'm going to try to help you find a few new ones.
Now here is my week in review:
- Lasagna Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Tea Sandwich Series: Cucumber Sandwiches - Throw...
- Roasted Tomato Carrot Soup with Cheesy Bread Dunke...
- Chocolate Covered Kiwi Pops
- Sri Lankan Pol (Coconut) Sambol
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.