Happy Sunday Everyone!
It's officially Fall!!
I did this a while back.. but here are my reasons for loving the fall:
Here are my top ten reasons to love fall...
1. Beautiful fall foliage
2. Cool, mild temperatures and opening the windows again.
3. The kids go back to school :) Mommy's got some peace at quiet at home again.
4. The flavors of fall.. pumpkin... apples... cinnamon..
7. Thanksgiving and all the yummy food and celebrating with family
8. Wearing a light sweater and feeling cozy.
9. Pumpkins.. I love them.
10. The kids going back to school... oh.. darn.. did I mention that before. LOL! :)
Now here's the week in review....
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Chinese Chicken Curry Stir Fry
- Peach and Roasted Hatch Chile Chutney
- Beef Fajitas
- Spicy Onion Curry
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.