- 3 pounds thin skinned potatoes, unpeeled
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half (I added 2% milk)
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I added Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Cut potatoes into cubes and boil in salted water until fork tender. Drain and put back into pot. Heat pot on medium heat and add all other ingredients. Smash with potato masher until smashed to your desired consistency. Serve hot with meal. Enjoy.
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.