- 8oz of Greek style plain yogurt or regular plain yogurt that you have strained with a paper towel in a colander to allow all the liquid to drip out.
- 1/2 a English Cucumber diced finely or grated
- 1 Tbs of olive oil
- 1 Tbs of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp of fresh dill minced
- 1 tsp of fresh mint mince
- 1-2 garlic cloves grated
- salt to taste.
Diced or grate cucumber. Salt cucumber and then squeeze out any water that comes out. Mix all ingredients well and chill in fridge for 1-2 hours before serving. Enjoy.
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.