|Picture from 2011|
Note: Throwback Thursday is a new series where I take some of my original posts here on Curry and Comfort and redo them so I can take better photos.
To Make the Kebab:
2lbs of ground chicken:
1 large handful of fresh parsley finely chopped
1 large handful of fresh mint finely chopped
1/2 medium onion grated
1 serrano chili seeded and minced
1 Tbs of grated ginger
1 Tbs of grated garlic
1 Tbs of garam masala
1 Tbs of paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste
Form large size (oblong) kebabs on skewers or into patties (like hamburgers). If you are planning to eat them in a pita make it more oval shaped. I did stick two skewers into each kebab because they were big and it made it easier to flip them.
Tzatziki Sauce Recipe:
- 8oz of Greek style plain yogurt or regular plain yogurt that you have strained with a paper towel in a colander to allow all the liquid to drip out.
- 1/2 a English Cucumber diced finely
- 1 Tbs of olive oil
- 1 Tbs of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp of fresh dill minced
- 1 tsp of fresh mint mince
- 1-2 garlic cloves grated
- salt to taste.
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.