Frozen treats, refreshing smoothies, creamy hot soups and totally comforting meatloaf with a Asian kick...I love this week in food.
It's almost mid-August and I'm sweltering in the heat and dreaming of some cool fall weather to blow our way. I always say my favorite seasons are spring and fall.
Here are my top ten reasons to love fall...
1. Beautiful fall foliage
2. Cool, mild temperatures and opening the windows again.
3. The kids go back to school :) Mommy's got some peace at quiet at home again.
4. The flavors of fall.. pumpkin... apples... cinnamon..
7. Thanksgiving and all the yummy food and celebrating with family
8. Wearing a light sweater and feeling cozy.
9. Pumpkins.. I love them.
10. The kids going back to school... oh.. darn.. did I mention that before. LOL! :)
Now here's the week in review....
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.