We are a little over a week away from my favorite day of feasting... Thanksgiving. Here are my top 10 reasons I love Thanksgiving.
1. Feasting with my family and friends.
3. Cranberry sauce with my stuffing!
5. Scouring the Black Friday sales ads.
6. Beautifully set table and fall decorations.
7. Eating some great leftovers the next day.
8. Pumpkin or Sweet Potato Pie
9. The official kick-off of the Holiday season.
10. We have 364 days to make room to eat another feast next year.
Now here's my week in review...
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.