Happy Sunday Everyone!
The last days of summer vacation
The kids and I only have couple of weeks left of our summer vacation. I have finished buying all their school supplies and most of their new school clothes. I'm trying to get them back to their school time routine (especially bedtime). My daughter slowly became a night owl this summer... but I'm steering her back to an early bedtime. I am not looking forward to those first few weeks of school and waking them up early in the morning to get ready for school. Hey, even I have been sleeping in a little so it will be an adjustment for me. Summer has been all about relaxing and yes even being a bit lazy. I will miss it.
Now here is this week in review:
- Roasted Tomato Soup with Mini Cornbread
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Banana Dog with Apple Frie...
- Lunch Box Ideas with Silicone Baking Cups
- Heart Shaped Egg and Sandwich Cut-outs for Lunchbo...
- Mason Jar Salads and More Cookbook Review
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.