- Two large regular cucumbers (English cucumbers are not recommended)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green chili seeded and chopped
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds
- 1 small cinnamon stick or piece
- 1/2 cup of water
- Salt to taste
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbs of raw rice (rinsed)
- 1 Tbs of mustard seed
- 1/2 cup of milk ** I used regular cows milk.
- If you are trying to make this vegan, you can use coconut milk.
Make the Mustard/ Garlic paste by blending ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Note: you will use another half cup of milk to rinse out the blender. 1 cup of milk is used in total for the dish.
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.