|Sweet Creations Bak-a-Bowl Brownie Ice Cream Idea courtesy of Good Cook|
Good Cook is offering a 25% off coupon to goodcook.com for the Good Cook Sweet Creations. Use CODE: BAKEBOWL
Check out Good Cook on Twitter @GoodCookcom
PS... this great pan is also available at Bed Bath and Beyond link here.
Tube refrigerated biscuits (I used regular size with 10 biscuits)
10oz frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry (must remove excess water for best results)
1 package vegetable soup mix. (I used Knorr)
16oz sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 finely sliced green onion
pinch red chili flakes (optional)
water chestnuts chopped (optional)
Cubed baked biscuits
Note: I had 4 extra biscuits that I baked on the top pan of the bake a bowl pan set. I cubed them for extra dippers.
Note: This spinach recipe is adapted off the back of the Knorr soup mix packet
enough to fill the well. Place the top piece of the baking pan on to create the well. I baked my excess biscuits on the top of the baker. Bake according to package instructions (about 15 minutes at 400 degrees) Take out and allow to cool to room temperature. Use an ice cream scoop to fill the wells. Serve with dippers. Enjoy.
Giveaway Information:Win one of these wonderful Bake-a-Bowl pans from Good Cook. Just leave a comment below on what you would like to do make in the pan. I will pick a random winner on May 23, 2014. Giveaway only for those residing in the United States.
- One prize per household for each Good Cook event. If someone wins on 2 or more blogs, they - or their family members - cannot win a second prize from another blog in the same event.
- If a household has won a prize in a Good Cook event, they can't win again for 6 months.
- If a household has won more than one prize in a previous Good Cook event, they can't win again for 12 months.
- Good Cook will confirm that winners are eligible and will disqualify anyone who has won more than once.
- Prizes ship from Good Cook and can take 8-10 weeks after the contest ends, unless otherwise stated. You must be 18 or older to win. US shipping addresses only.
- Good Cook reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if sufficient inventory is not available.
Disclaimer: I was given the Sweet Creations by Good Cook Bake-a-Bowl for this post. I was not financially compensated. All opinions are my own.
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.